To help you recuperate at home, together with your family, Active Home HealthCare Services, Inc. provides outpatient rehabilitation services. The goal of these services is to help you heal and get back to your everyday activities.
Many cases involve the continuity of care through Outpatient Rehabilitation, which can be a combination of or a modified plan of care involving:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Non-invasive pain management: neck, shoulder, rotator cuff injury, fibromyalgia, elbow, wrist, hands, back, hips, knees, ankle pains
- Fall prevention and vestibular rehabilitation
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation: hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, and hand arthroplasty programs
- Modalities: anodyne therapy, laser therapy, iontophoresis and phonophoresis, ultrasound, electrotherapy (EMS-TENS-Interferential-galvanic), biofeedback, pneumotherapy, cold and heat therapy
- Manual therapy: massage, myofascial release, joint mobilization, McKenzie manipulation, Maitland technique, both technique and stretching technique
- rehabilitation programs: geriatric, cardio-pulmonary, neuro-muscular, gait training, pre-post surgical, back, neck, hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, foot programs
- Weight reduction program
Service schedules for Outpatient Rehabilitation may vary from patient to patient.
Having trusted physicians and therapists to help you get through every aspect of rehabilitation, both physical and emotional, is crucial. To know more about this service and how to qualify, we encourage you to call our office and schedule a health needs assessment. You can reach us at 708-499-2622.